Forvetbet Casino metropol

The English pages contain information for:

  • students graduating abroad (outside Belgium) and who want to do a traineeship in Belgium;
  • companies/enterprises searching an international trainee.

For international students, graduating in Belgium, who want to do a traineeship abroad: please contact the International Relations Office of your higher education institution.